Goals for week 5/25 to 6/1

Posted On 6:43 PM by Scott Costello |

Last week I did ok on my goals. I set some lofty ones and got a good start on them all but with the holiday weekend I got side track towards the end of the week. So lets do a reviewsky...


  • Advertise JerseyRei.com on Craigslist 3 times - DONE

    This was easy and I finish this up last monday. I didn't get many responses at all, I got one person to sign up for the site, but that was about it. It's going to take some time to get this site going. I've added My Lis Pendens list to the site so people can save some time and pull the list right from my site. I also added a section to list properties.

    I tell you...Joomla is a wonderful tool with so many extensions/plugins that you can create any kind of site quickly and easily!

    Joomla.com

  • See if my realtor would accept Coastal Funding prequal - FAILED

    This was stupid of me not to get done. I kept putting if off for some reason and then the week was over and I failed to get it done. This will go on this weeks goals for sure.

  • Create Squeeze Page for Sellers - DONE

    I bought a template for a squeeze page and then used Wordpress to create the page. It was very easy and took me about 2 hours.

    ScottyBuys.com

  • Create Squeeze Page for Buyers - FAILED

    I know how to set the page up now, but I have no idea what to put on it. It's not like the sellers page, I've got to offer something to the buyers in order to get them to fill out the short form. Maybe a weekly Lis Pending List????

  • Go to Courthouse on friday to look for probate leads - NO NEED

    As I was preparing to go to the courthouse last friday, I was looking for directions on the surrogates webpage and what do you know!!! I found a link that listed all the Estated Properties in Morris County! Are you kidding me, has this been there the entire time? or was it just added???? Either way I was pumped.




This weeks Goals


  • Ask realtor if I can use Coastal Funding Prequal to make offers
  • Finish up Buyers Squeeze page
  • Create process to get Executors' mailing address for Probated Estates (I'll use this one for Steph's Accountability Monday)


Short week so I won't overload myself.
| edit post
3 Response to 'Goals for week 5/25 to 6/1'
  1. Steph
    http://sjcostello.blogspot.com/2009/05/goals-for-week-525-to-61.html?showComment=1243390483532#c4481571871908633617'> May 26, 2009 at 7:14 PM

    Hi Scott,

    Regarding the Coastal letter- I wouldn't ask the realtor, I would just make the offer with the letter included and then see if they say anything. I know of several other people who are using it with success. I think you will be throwing up a red flag if you ask the realtor about it before you make the offer.

    Thanks for the Joomla link, I'm going to check it out now.

    Steph

     

  2. Shae
    http://sjcostello.blogspot.com/2009/05/goals-for-week-525-to-61.html?showComment=1243423605569#c3251463742944497542'> May 27, 2009 at 4:26 AM

    Hey Scott, I agree with Steph. I've had no problem getting offers accepted using the Coastal Funding letter. Just do it.

     

  3. Scott Costello
    http://sjcostello.blogspot.com/2009/05/goals-for-week-525-to-61.html?showComment=1243435260559#c8306968713204412933'> May 27, 2009 at 7:41 AM

    Thanks Steph and Shae, that's good advice.

    Steph, If you need any help with joomla just shoot me an email.