....Post Continued

Posted On 10:53 AM by Scott Costello |

Day lights savings screwed me up a bit looking at open houses. I knew that was going to happen too! One of the open houses was a wholesaler guy's I've met open house. He and his partner were having this one day open house blowout. Apparently they got an agreement with the owner that they would hold this blowout and get as many people in the house as they could and see if they could sell it. If they couldn't no big deal to them as they just had an option on the house. The owner had it listed before and just didn't want to go through that hassle again. Jarred, the wholesaler, is the organizer of the meetup group I attend and I'm going to birddog for him as well. Can't hurt to have more then one person to send possible leads to.

In all I went to 3 more open houses, so that brings my total up to 79.

Hmmm, what else did I do...

Oh yea, I didn't get a chance to send out my new letters on sunday because the public records website was down until this morning. I will send them out tonight or tomorrow, depending if I have enough ink in my printer.

I also found this very good mailer letter that I'm going to try and use this time. I will post it up tomorrow.

Have a good week!
| edit post
2 Response to '....Post Continued'
  1. Steph
    http://sjcostello.blogspot.com/2009/03/post-continued.html?showComment=1236713220000#c2028674108742235740'> March 10, 2009 at 12:27 PM

    That's awesome that you have made it to 79 open houses. Not too many people are willing to take the time to learn their market, and it is one of the most (if not the most) important aspects of wholesaling/investing.

    Keep up the good work.

     

  2. Scott Costello
    http://sjcostello.blogspot.com/2009/03/post-continued.html?showComment=1236730740000#c4865038021803463213'> March 10, 2009 at 5:19 PM

    Thanks Steph, I really like it. So many different types of houses. It's always a surprise when you go inside! haha