business plan

Posted On 10:31 AM by Scott Costello |

I'm a big fan of the way Steve Cook handles his business. He preaches to always do things on the up and up. I decided to buy his Wholesaling course to help give me direction. I also purchased his Business Plan template with the Secret Sauce to help me develop my business plan. From what I've read so far it is amazing, it orders your thoughts and priorities and I recommend it to anyone wanting to get into the business. If you look around for reviews on this course you will not find one person who did not think it is top notch.

I've always heard that if you are going to run a good business then you NEED to develop a business plan. Like most people think the thought of creating a business plan is over whelming, and I am one of those people. I mean where do you get started and what do you need to include? Hopefully Steve's template will help with this since it is based on real estate investing.
| edit post
1 Response to 'business plan'
  1. Anonymous
    http://sjcostello.blogspot.com/2008/07/business-plan.html?showComment=1216132980000#c8270322233482726644'> July 15, 2008 at 7:43 AM

    I couldn't agree more. Steve's materials are top notch in the industry, and priced too low in my opinion.

    Every investor should BEGIN his/her career with the Secret Sauce/Business Plan combo.

    ...jp