wholly shnikies!

Posted On 6:14 AM by Scott Costello |

Last day to throw your hat into the ring to win the copy of "Wholesaling for Quick Cash 2.0" Click the link above to find out more.

Has anyone noticed lately the insane amount of Real Estate Investing Gurus who are pimping their courses?? They each send you 100 emails a day telling you about it. Guys like Than Merrill, Mike Collins, Nathan Big, and many more. Not only do they spam you about their products but they spam you about each other's products. Even if you unsubscribe to the emails you still get them. Send me a couple emails and be done with it!

That was my weekly rant now onto more important things...

Webpage

I've finished the webpage for the pre-foreclosure listings you can go take a look at

NNJHouses.com

For those that are NJ investors all you have to do is sign up (name and email account) to get access to the list. I will be updating the list pretty much every day. If you have any comments feel free to let me know.


Probates
I haven't made much headway yet, I've found the Morris County Surrogates webpage and read as much as I could find there about the process. My next step is to go down to the court house and figure out how to actually pull these leads. With the help of Taylor, who posted this great information on his blog about probates

probate information

I should be well enough equipped to at least get a good list.


Absentee Owners

This list should be a big list. I'm going to jump on List Source and purchase it as I would spend way to much time going through the tax records hunting out owners where the mailing address is different then the property's address.

If any Fellow NJ investor wants to share this list I'd be greatful :)

That's about it for today...have a good one!
| edit post
1 Response to 'wholly shnikies!'
  1. Shae
    http://sjcostello.blogspot.com/2009/02/wholly-shnikies.html?showComment=1235073060000#c7023602393457298296'> February 19, 2009 at 11:51 AM

    OMG Scott, seriously! It comes in waves. Product launches never come in one at a time..its always 5 launches in a week 15 emails daily about it from various sources. I've unsubscribed from several lists but its like I can't get away from it all!

    Oh! And I've added your blog to my blogroll. Not nearly as good as being featured on REI tips though ;-) But I do enjoy reading about yours (and others) journey in REI.

    Take care!