Under Construction

Posted On 6:25 PM by Scott Costello |

I've been working on my website the last two couple days. After buying the Theme from Revolution I have been pretty much just figuring out where things are and how to effectively update it. It's not to hard but it's a slow process at first. Take a look if you have the time

IBuyNJProperty

Yesterday I decided I was going to take my dog for a walk around town a little bit to look at the homes in the area. We were out for about 45 minutes but didn't see much but nicely kept houses that would probably go from the low 400's to the high 700's. Since i'm going to be focusing on first time home buyers I've got to look for 3 bed 1 to 2 bath houses that should run around 350 in this area. I'm going to have to look at the older parts of town because anything new is a McMansion.

I did find out one good thing though, that little doggy is a conversation starter. Everyone you pass wants to pet the dog :) Great way to meet people and then talk about the neighborhood.

Time to do some work for my brother and make some extra cash, got a check for 180 bucks the other day.
| edit post
2 Response to 'Under Construction'
  1. Anonymous
    http://sjcostello.blogspot.com/2008/08/under-construction.html?showComment=1219536060000#c6693672255802326476'> August 23, 2008 at 5:01 PM

    Hey Scott,

    Good luck with your new venture. Seems you have the ambition and drive necessary to succeed from what I can see. One thing I noticed, its not easy to contact you off your site. i think you should put a "contact us" button. We have a similiar site and get tons of inquiries from this button.

    Anyway, just wanted to give you props and say hello.

    Tom Tarrant/San Antonio
    http://www.tomtarrant.com

     

  2. Scott Costello
    http://sjcostello.blogspot.com/2008/08/under-construction.html?showComment=1219624440000#c9208727474683343318'> August 24, 2008 at 5:34 PM

    Thanks for the encouraging words Tom. I won't let myself stop moving forward, and the blog is a great way to help. As for my site I will most definitely have a "contact Us" button, but thanks for the tip!